***Special Notice for Software purchases: This purchase is for e-delivery. We will also mail your registration code/serial number and download link via mail. Please provide us with your preferred e-mail address. Upon purchase of your software, you will be e-mailed your Serial Number along with instructions on how to load your purchase. Some software may require use of an iLok along with and iLok account; please refer to the software designer's website for more information. Your Serial Number will be e-mailed to you within 48 hours unless your purchase is over the weekend or on a holiday(You will receive your information the very next business day)***
New audio editing applications don’t come along all that often, so it’ll be interesting to see what 2nd Sense Audio’s new ReSample application - described by the developer as “a sharpened tool” - can bring to the party.
Designed for editing, processing and analysing audio, it promises a distinctive and modern UI, a powerful set of built-in processors and support for the MacBook Pro’s Touch Bar.
The waveform browsing and editing is said to be fast and responsive, and ReSample can be used for the likes of vocal removal, timestretching and pitchshifting.
• Display overview of a sound file on Touch Bar. Touch to move playhead with ease. (for MacBook Pro with Touch Bar)
• Smooth waveform browsing and editing. Responsive zooming and selecting through multi-touch trackpad or mouse
• Easy and fluent recording process Spectrogram browsing
• Direct view and precise adjustment at sample-level
• Remove/Extract center vocal sound in one mouse click
• pply compressing/expanding effect to a specific frequency band Sample-based noise reduction processor
• Ships with over 20 factory audio processors/effects: Parametric Equalizer, Vocal removal, Time stretch and Pitch shift, Reverb, Noise reduction, Engineering filter, etc
• Stable and fast high-order engineering filter. (Up to 100th order stable for Butterworth lowpass)
• Real time spectrum with frequency estimation
• Easy-to-use equalizer with real time spectrum display
• Straightforward and customizable fade curve
• Free-drawing Doppler effect
• High quality and high fidelity sample rate conversion
• Supports Mac and Windows. Support ASIO on Windows
• Windows 7+ (Including Windows 7, 8, & 10)
• Mac OS X 10.6+ (Including Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 & 10.11)