***Special Notice for Software purchases: Please provide us with your preferred e-mail address. Upon purchase of your software, you will be e-mailed your Serial Number along with instructions on how to load your purchase. Some software may require use of an iLok along with and iLok account; please refer to the software designer's website for more information. Your Serial Number will be e-mailed to you within 48 hours unless your purchase is over the weekend or on a holiday(You will receive your information the very next business day)***
Create and discover musical sounds that have never been heard before. An inspiring sample-based synthesizer, Iris 2 is immediately playable—combining the power of a sampler, the flexibility of a modular synth, and the fun of spectral filtering.
Get started fast by selecting from hundreds of expertly crafted Bass, Keys, Leads, Pads, and Rhythmic patches. Then customize or build your own patches with an 11 GB factory library of intriguing audio samples, a modern modulation system, classic filters, evocative effects, and more. Explore a new world of musical possibilities with Iris 2.
- Explore a world of sound: Load one of hundreds of fresh and inspiring patches, and easily experiment with the most relevant parameters via Macro controls.
- Build your own synth: Invent sounds that are completely your own by layering up to four different samples from a built-in collection of analog oscillator waveforms, an 11 GB sample library, or your own personal audio files.
- Design your own filters: Get the best-sounding and most unique filters by drawing, selecting, and isolating sonic components from each sample layer using iZotope's award-winning spectral filtering technology.
- Shape your own sound: Develop expressive, dynamic, and evolving musical sounds with the powerful and flexible new modulation system. Access every control from one window, or reveal only what you need with a dynamic new user interface.
- Windows: 7 and 8
- Mac: OS X 10.7 or later (Intel only)
- 32/64 bit Audio Units, VST, VST3, AAX, and RTAS