***Special Notice for Software purchases: Please provide us with your preferred e-mail address. Upon purchase of your software, you will be e-mailed your Serial Number along with instructions on how to load your purchase. Some software may require use of an iLok along with and iLok account; please refer to the software designer's website for more information. Your Serial Number will be e-mailed to you within 48 hours unless your purchase is over the weekend or on a holiday(You will receive your information the very next business day)***
Bring a vocal track to life with the only complete set of tools designed specifically for voice. Add impact with modeled plate reverb, harmonic saturation, and a wealth of creative effects. Stay in tune and remove distracting breaths without tedious, time-consuming editing. Instantly transform a single vocal take into a dynamic, harmonized ensemble. Whether you're tracking or you're mixing, Nectar 2 delivers professional vocals in an instant.
Stay in tune without ever leaving your DAW. The new Pitch Editor plug-in, bundled as part of the Nectar 2 Production Suite, makes manual pitch correction simpler than ever. Nectar 2's enhancements include a refreshed interface for graphical pitch editing and improved visual feedback, all within a resizable window. With a workspace that's easy to navigate and a workflow that's easy to follow, your vocal track will be pitch-perfect in no time.
- Explore 11 powerful tools in one plug-in: Plate Reverb, FX, Pitch, Delay, De-Esser, Saturation, Compressors, Gate, EQ, and Limiter.
- Get smooth, pitch-perfect takes quickly with dedicated Pitch Editor and Breath Control plug-ins in the Nectar 2 Production Suite.
- Finesse your sound with surgical detail using powerful advanced controls.
- Improve vocal production at all stages, from tracking through mixing.
- Rapidly audition different vocal sounds with 150+ presets, in a variety of genres from classic to modern.
- Get optimal, transparent, and natural results with Nectar's refined note detection and digital signal processing.
- Avoid jumping back to your DAW's transport controls: navigate the timeline within the plug-in seamlessly by using the iZotope ReWire Device.
- Enhance or reduce vibrato simply with one control to fine-tune your performance.
- Quickly spot-check pitch with just a single click on individual notes.
- Windows: XP SP3 or later, x64, 7, 8
- Mac: OS X 10.6 or later (Intel-based Macs only)
- Pro Tools 7.4–11 (RTAS, AudioSuite, 64-bit AAX), VST, VST3, Audio Unit, DirectX