***Special Notice for Software purchases: This purchase is for e-delivery. We will also mail your registration code/serial number and download link via mail. Please provide us with your preferred e-mail address. Upon purchase of your software, you will be e-mailed your Serial Number along with instructions on how to load your purchase. Some software may require use of an iLok along with and iLok account; please refer to the software designer's website for more information. Your Serial Number will be e-mailed to you within 48 hours unless your purchase is over the weekend or on a holiday(You will receive your information the very next business day)***
Acoustic guitar players, get ready to add some goodness to your tone! With this expansion, BIAS FX iPad and desktop users will be able to add some of the most sought-after acoustic guitar, with the ability to add them within BIAS FX’s dual signal chain, and integrate them with BIAS Amp models. You can also share, download and customize pedalboards on the ToneCloud, Positive Grid’s tone sharing platform. The new BIAS FX Acoustic Expansion Packs is available now as in-app purchase.
The acoustic pack features Positive Grid’s acoustic imaging technology, which accurately emulates the different sounds of an acoustic guitar pickup. However, we took this idea one step further and added a premium acoustic preamp so you can adjust each and every aspect of their output signal in real time, for both live or studio use.
Effect models include an Acoustic EQ, Imager and Chorus. The Acoustic Image pedal neutralizes a guitar’s pickup and then restores the natural body resonance. The Acoustic EQ is built as a DI Dedicated EQ module for acoustic application, and shapes the tone with adjustable low mid and high mid frequencies. An acoustic reverb is optimized for acoustic-guitar simulation for a smooth and warm sound while creating more sonic space. The acoustic chorus gives users a chorus and vibrato pedal specially designed for acoustic guitar, with an adjustable 2 band EQ. To put the icing on the sonic cake, an acoustic preamp to improves the warmth and natural body resonances of your guitar, all while keeping its original characteristics.
• EQ Bass: a graphical equalizer for bass players to easily shape their tone while retaining the signal’s transparency, a must have item for all bass players
• Comp Bass Compressor: an analog based compressor dedicated on the low frequencies, providing a very easy control and warm and smooth sound
• Drive Bass DI Drive: the DI Driver captures the warm and rich tones of the most sought-after tube bass amplifiers. This bass DI is capable of dialing up big vintage tube tones, bright modern slap sounds, solid distortions, and all in between
• Mod Bass Chorus: this chorus pedal allows you to add sauce to your tone but still can retain your low frequency by adjusting low filter and blend portion – it’s solo time!
• Mod Bass Octave: this pedal emulates the analog octave divider to create a single note one octave below the pitch of the played note, adding a new dimension to your sound. Designed to improve and enhance the tone of fast bass chops
• Mod Bass Envelope Filter: it’s funky time – this pedal increases the frequency response and improves signal-to-noise ratio making it the perfect for use with both guitar and bass
• Drive Bass Deluxe Drive: this pedal gives you a classic bass drive tone for modern bass players, providing more tone shaping options than ever before
BIAS FX Desktop or BIAS FX iPad