***Special Notice for Software purchases: If you would like your software e-delivered, please provide us with your e-mail address. Ebay buyers: For e-delivery, you must provide a U.S. based shipping address and select "Local Pickup" for your shipping option. Otherwise, we will mail a physical copy of your software documentation. Upon purchase of your software, you will be e-mailed your Serial Number along with instructions on how to load your purchase. Some software may require use of an iLok along with and iLok account; please refer to the software designer's website for more information. Your Serial Number will be e-mailed to you within a few hours unless your purchase is over the weekend or on a holiday(You will receive your information the very next business day)***
Studio One® 5 Artist
Create Without Boundaries. Produce Without Limits.
With its intuitive, single-window drag and drop workflow, Studio One Artist will jump-start your home studio productions. Unlimited tracks and buses, a complete suite of Native Effects and instrument plug-ins, and now Studio One Remote, Rewire, and third-party VST/AU plug-in support make Studio One Artist a complete solution for both home recording and content creation—from punk rock to progressive house to podcasting.
Studio One Artist is designed to supercharge your creativity, and its single-window, intuitive interface and drag-and-drop workflow make recording and producing easy. Studio One is loaded with world-class virtual instruments that keep your imagination flowing—Impact XT for drums and percussion, Mai Tai, Mojito, and Presence XT for deep synth and instrument sample playback, and the third-generation Ampire—featuring a stunningly accurate, State-Space modeled guitar amp that can be expanded when you’re ready for more vintage amp goodness. Unlimited tracks, effects, and buses mean you can create and mix however you want, without boundaries. And when your EP or podcast is done, you can publish directly to SoundCloud™ without leaving Studio One.
Designed with ease of use at its core, Studio One® 5 Artist is your creative partner. The Start Page provides what you need to begin your creative process, including a dashboard with all your songs, plus a personalized user profile that allows you to add custom metadata to all your creations.
Open the Song Page and you’ll find everything you need to record, edit, produce, and mix with a complete set of virtual instruments, and effects. Studio One pioneered the drag-and-drop workflow that continues to be a guiding principle in our design philosophy. Audio loops, virtual instruments, plug-in effects and even presets can all be dragged into your session from Studio One’s innovative Browser. Copy FX Chains from one channel to another simply by dragging and dropping. New Clip Gain Envelopes let you polish performances or remove glitches with adding a plug-in to your effects chain. Integrate your external instruments with the drag-and-drop ease of a virtual instrument with new Aux Channels. Ease of use is at the heart of Studio One, so you’ll work faster than ever before.
The standard for end-to-end production, only Studio One 5 seamlessly moves with you from initial inspiration to full production, final mix to digital release… and lets you truly create without boundaries.
What’s new in Version 5:
- NEW! VST / AU Support and ReWire. Use third-party plug-ins, virtual instruments, and ReWire-enabled applications.
- NEW! Studio One® Remote Support. Use the free Studio One Remote app for iPad® and Android™ tablets to remotely control Studio One while you’re away from your computer. Great for recording alone!
- NEW! Redesigned Native Effects™ plug-in suite. The complete suite of Studio One’s Native Effect plug-ins have a fresh new look and some amazing new features. Several plug-ins—including Analog Delay, Rotor and Tricomp—have been updated with a State Space Modeled drive stage for natural analog saturation.
- NEW! Key Switches and Note Controllers support. Key switches are now filtered and excluded from any type of playback processing, and Studio One now supports Note Controllers and MIDI Polyphonic Expression
- NEW! Clip Gain Envelopes. The newly-added Clip Gain Envelope is the perfect tool for correcting sections of audio that are either too loud or too soft, without adding a compressor or limiter plug-in.
- NEW! Aux Channels. A new channel type that allows any external instruments and audio sources to be fed into Studio One’s mixer without the need to create an audio track that clutters your session.
- NEW! Recording and playback in 64-bit float WAV format. With Version 5, Studio One now supports recording in 64-bit floating-point WAV format, the recommended recording format for audio interfaces with 32-bit converters.
- Intuitive single-window work environment with quick and easy drag-and-drop functionality and multi-touch support, suitable for all music styles and content creators
- NEW! VST / AU and ReWire support. Use third-party VST and AU plug-in effects and virtual instruments as well as ReWire-enabled applications.
- Unlimited Audio and Instrument Tracks, Buses, and FX Channels
- Five powerful virtual instruments including:
○ Impact XT: powerful multi-channel drum sampler for beats and loops
○ Presence XT: virtual sample-player instrument (14 GB library included)
○ Mai Tai: polyphonic analog modeling synthesizer
○ Mojito: monophonic subtractive synthesizer ideal for basslines and leads
○ Sample One XT: robust sampler and sample editor
- Patterns allow for intuitive drum and melody composition via familiar drum machine/step-sequencer style UI
- 32 Native Effects like ProEQ2, Analog Delay, and MANY more, with freshly-redesigned UI
- Arranger track for easy song structuring; copy and paste entire verses and choruses or move them around
- 7 GB of royalty-free bundled loop and musical content for quick inspiration
- NEW! Easily integrate external hardware with new Aux Channels
- NEW! Pristine sound quality with native 64-bit resolution and support for up to 384 kHz audio
- Export your tracks directly to SoundCloud; enjoy other integrated cloud services like PreSonus Shop, and PreSonus Exchange
- NEW! Remote control Studio One Artist from your tablet using Studio One Remote
- Use Pro Tools, Cubase, Sonar, and Logic shortcut key commands or create your own
- Compatible with ASIO-, Windows Audio-, and Core Audio-compliant audio interfaces