***Special Notice for Software purchases: This purchase is for e-delivery. We will also mail your registration code/serial number and download link via mail. Please provide us with your preferred e-mail address. Upon purchase of your software, you will be e-mailed your Serial Number along with instructions on how to load your purchase. Some software may require use of an iLok along with and iLok account; please refer to the software designer's website for more information. Your Serial Number will be e-mailed to you within 48 hours unless your purchase is over the weekend or on a holiday(You will receive your information the very next business day) A copy of your information will also be mailed to you.***
Sonarworks Reference 4 removes unwanted coloration from your headphones, so you can trust that you hear your mix accurately. Bring reference sound wherever. Finally be confident that the music you create or edit will sound good wherever it's played.
Reference 4 Headphone Edition is crafted specially for sound creatives who rely on headphones for monitoring. Calibration makes headphones fit for even the most demanding applications, like mastering, with only a few button clicks.
- Best suited for sound creation on headphones
- DAW plugin for headphones
- Systemwide app for headphones
- Mac: OS X 10.7 or later
- Windows: Vista or later (32 & 64 – bit)
- CPU: 1 GHz or faster Intel or compatible processor
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- Display: 1024x768 or higher resolution;
- Calibrated measurement microphone with flat curve response profile or calibration file (30degree .swmic and 0degree .txt files provided)
- OS compatible audio interface
- with stereo or mono line input
- phantom power (+48v)
- 44.1khz sample rate with 16-24 bit resolution